Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Used Item Returns:
- All used items are described accurately and are accompanied by detailed pictures (best viewed via PC). Any flaws, issues or damage will be noted in the item description and will be shown in pictures to the best of our ability.
- Items purchased and simply NO LONGER WANTED are not eligible for a return of any kind.
- Items showing wear/issues that were noted in the item description but were missed by the customer before placing an order are eligible for a return for store credit for the value of the item or money back minus a 15% restocking fee (shipping costs excluded). Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items found to not be as described must be documented IMMEDIATELY upon delivery. Pictures and description of the problem area should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as issues are found. We will get back to you within 24 hours to resolve the situation.
Used Item Warranty:
- There is NO warranty of any kind on our used items unless otherwise stated in the item description. Items should be expected to be in good used condition and are sold AS IS.
New Item Return/Warranty:
- Any item purchased in new, unused condition is subject to the manufacturers return and warranty policy - please reference on a case by case basis for details.
- Most of our items are priced with free shipping included anywhere in the continental US.
- Large/awkward items or items shipping via freight will be quoted AFTER your order has been placed - this will be noted in the item description.
We are NOT liable for any damage that occurs during the shipping process. We make it a point to over-package our items before shipping, incurring additional shipping expenses in the process. If a package arrives damaged you MUST contact us immediately with the following information:
- Order number/Tracking number
- Pictures of the packaging - showing damage if possible
- Pictures of the item showing any and all damage
- Any additional info you find pertinent
We WILL assist in every way possible in resolving the claim, including filing and keeping up with the process. Damage must be reported to us within five days of receipt. Items reported after the five day mark will NOT be eligible for a claim.
We WILL NOT issue any refunds until a claim has been approved by the carrier. UPS typically requires up to eight business days from the time the claim is started. USPS can require from five to ninety business days, depending on your country's time requirement that has been set forth.